Please don't tell me that all this High School arguing crap is happening again today. I still have a headache from yesterday from a bunch of high school kids on here arguing and clogging up the forum with useless jargon. Please don't tell me it is happening again today. If I have to read another post about How awesome Twin Springs athletics are going to be next year because they have been in the weightroom since last month, How nobody in the State of Virginia (all schools combined) can hold a candle to the Best 5 from Twin Springs, and NOW, how John Friggin Battle is going to dominate the state next year in Football because of 1 transfer that hasn't even showed up on campus. No offense to any Twin Springs Alum who post on here all the time, but I am sure you are getting tired of seeing and hearing it as well.






Bookmarks